The Application for becoming a Vocational/Elder Track Student in the Ministry Development Centre Online is as follows:
STEP 1 - Please complete the following forms
- Student Application - Please fill out this online application in full. All new students must fill out the application in order to qualify for acceptance in the MDC Online.
- Code of Christian Character - Please read the Code of Christian Character in its entirety and answer the questions on the Online Form.
- Statement of Clarity - Please read the Statement of Clarity and answer the questions on the Online Form.
- Student Policies - Please read the MDC Online Student Policies and answer the questions on the Online Form.
- $25 Registration Fee - Your $25.00 is a one time fee and is non-refundable. If you leave the MDC Online for a period of 1 year. You will need to pay the registration fee again.
- Optional Financial Assistance Form - If financial assistance is required, please complete this Financial Assistance Form in Full. (Please Note: Financial aid is based on funds available in sponsorship program and/or approval)
Please note that items 1 through 4 above must be filled out and the $25.00 Registration Fee (Item 5) must be submitted before an application can be considered complete.
Once you have been accepted into the MDC Online Course of Study, you will receive an email containing a Username and Temporary Password. To enrol for the course, choose the student login link at the top of this page. On the Login Page (bookmark this page) enter your user name and password, you will be required to change your password the first time you login to the site. Once you have entered a new password, you can choose the category and then select from the list the course you are enrolling in. Vocational Student Track (Credit) Courses are $150.00 each.
- NOTE: If you are a Lay Ministry Certificate student, be sure to choose the Category marked Lay Ministry Certificate or you will be charged the Vocational/Elder Track amount for the course.
This will take you to the payment page. Follow the Paypal link, if you are new to Paypal you will need to setup an account. Paypal will take you through their process and once completed you will be registered for the course. Please note: all students are required to use Paypal to enrol for these courses. Paypal is a secure payment site and will allow you pay from either a bank account or a credit card. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have problems paying this way.
The MOODLE Modular Course of Study program allows students to download PDF files of the course materials, watch the Couse videos, and submit homework and journal assignments for all lessons. We strongly recommend that you keep backup copies of all homework on your own personal computer in the event of an error in uploading the assignment.